Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dancin' Away With My Heart.

I have the heart of a country girl.
I was born in Texas. I love sweet tea. I'm all about high school football.
And I love my country music.
A LOT. 

I have a list of top music artists I absolutely adore, and about nine of the top ten
are country artists - including Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, 
Keith Urban, George Straight, and of course,
LADY ANTEBELLUM. 

This past week, I was lucky enough to attend my second
Lady Antebellum concert with one of my very best friends!! 
Words cannot describe how amazing this concert was.
.....okay, maybe a few.......
PERFECT. WONDERFUL. PHENOMENAL. MAGICAL.

Showing off my ticket to the big show!!

Kristi and me - We literally cannot take a normal picture together! 

The last time I attended a Lady A concert, I only knew about 2/3 
of the songs they performed. 
I spent the next two years dedicating my free time to learning 
every single one of their songs. 
I own all their albums and I jam out to them daily. 
And you know what??
I sang and danced and wooed to every number they performed!! 
It was fantastic; the most fun I've had in months!! 
(my apologies to the people forced to listen to my singing all evening)

Lady Antebellum really knows how to put on a concert. 
They will forever be my favorite group to see (closely followed by Mumford & Sons).
I love how interactive they are with the audience.
They understand that without us, as fans, they wouldn't be where they are today.
You can see and feel that they love their fans as much as we love them! 

They always have fantastic sets and amazing light displays.
Plus, they don't suck in real life. In fact, they are phenomenal in real life. 
Their CDs almost don't do them justice. 


Confetti canon going off during their last song!
(photo credit to Ms. Jenn Schultz)

If you've never listened to a Lady A song, I'm so sorry for your life.
These three songs only begin to scratch the surface with Lady Antebellum.
It's way too hard for me to pick "my favorite," as I love just about every song.
BUT as my readers, I highly recommend looking up more of their music.
Although it's country, it's beautiful and from the heart
and just about perfect in every way. 

Enjoy!!







ps - Thank you so much Kristi for getting tickets and taking me along.
Concert buddies for life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment