Monday, June 3, 2013

Rockies Fever.

Coors Field is my happy place!
Literally nothing beats an afternoon or evening spent at the ballpark.
I love the atmosphere, the sounds, the players, the fried food, but most importantly...
I LOVE MY COLORADO ROCKIES!!

(photo credit to Mr. Ryan Dee)

A few of years ago, one of my best friends (the lovely Kristi Small) and I 
learned about an opportunity.....
FAN PHOTO DAY!!

This day (so magical for all baseball fans) allows mere mortals the opportunity
to take pictures with some of their most beloved baseball idols. 
You get to walk around on the field and talk to professional baseball players AND
take pictures with said baseball players.

It's the perfect way to spend a day.

As a devout fan, I look forward to this event every year.
In fact, this year marks my third consecutive time attending fan photo day.
And you know what??....You'll most likely find me there next year too!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day....Enjoy!

Jackie Robinson...a true American baseball hero
Proof we actually touched the field
(Shout out to BigFoot Turf....the dirt looked great. Hope the summer is treating y'all well)
The lovely Kristi Small and I standing in right field
The awesome and wonderful, Michael Cuddyer
(I have so much respect for this man)
The one and only, Todd Helton
(This man is Rockies baseball and my absolute favorite player)

No comments:

Post a Comment