Monday, May 27, 2013

The Beginning.

The Postgrad Diaries.

Prepare yourself to laugh, cry, but most importantly....
to learn life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey we take to get there. 

I'm Jayme. 


I have the greatest, most loving, and supportive family and friends anyone could ask for.


I'm 22 years old, and a recent graduate of the University of Northern Colorado.
I earned my Bachelor's of Science in Biological Science.
What do I want to do with said degree?....Your guess is as good as mine!

Like most recent grads, I've experienced every emotion possible these past few weeks.
What should I do with my life? Why does everyone else seem put together? 
Do I really have to grow up? 
The list of questions is never ending.

And thus, this blog was born.
In an attempt to keep myself sane as I drudge through this often confusing, exciting, and emotionally unbalancing journey we call life, this blog will serve as my official record of all the trials and tribulations I'm bound to face in the coming days, weeks, and months ahead.

Enjoy!
(Feel free to send comments and questions my way. As my readers, I'd love to hear your thoughts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment